A man cave, also known as a manland, mantuary or manspace, is a male sanctuary, such as a specially equipped garage, spare bedroom, media room, den, or basement. Often, the main dweller has acquaintances, such as other cave dwellers, come to visit and gather around to cheer on their favorite sports teams playing in various sporting events and games.
Man Cave Design
So you have your man cave spot picked out and ready to begin designing it. Planning your man cave ahead of time will help you avoid mistakes as well as build it efficiently. Here are a few things to consider:
– Determine A Budget
– Create A Floor Plan Design
– Take Room and Furniture Measurements
– Write A List Of Must Have Equipment (TV’s, Stereos, Surround Sound, etc…)
– Decide On DIY or Hiring Options
Man Cave Decor
The decoration of your man cave will be very important since it will connect the look and feel with your personal sports preferences, achievements, etc. Here are some tips to help you decorate your man cave:
– Have A Showcase Display For All of Your Trophies, Plaques, Awards, etc…
– Plan For An Area To Show Off Your Sports Collectibles and Memorabilia
– Decide If You Want Regular Seating or Sports Chair Seating or Both
Man Cave Design and Installation Help
If you live in the Macomb, MI area or surrounding Michigan areas and are looking to design a man cave but not sure on where to get started RSI can help. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you design a man cave that will have all the envy of your friends have them wanting to come to your place for every football, baseball, basketball or hockey game as well as any other sporting event such as NASCAR racing, Soccer, Olympics, and more.